1. People judging other peoples reading or book buying habits. So what if I have six copies of City of Bones!
2. People treating their books badly. eg dog-earing! Why would you do that?!
3. How much books cost in Australia.
I can read anywhere really, for example in class when I'm supposed to be working. But if I have a choice it's curled up on my bed with Jordan (yes I named my guinea pig after a werewolf)
Tell us three confessions
I don't know if these count as confessions or facts but here you go,
1. I buy multiple copies of the same book. And I don't mean like ''oh I love this book so now I want a pretty hardback of it''. No I mean multiple, as in more then two. I was not joking about owning six copies of City of Bones.
2. I collect old and antique books that I am more than likely not going to read.
3. I actually read really slowly.
When was the last time you cried during a book.
The first death in City of Heavenly Fire made me cry so much..... Also every time that death was mentioned....... Why would you do this to me Cassandra?!
How many books are on your bedside table?
Only one and my kindle. I like to keep all my books on my shelves so I can display them ^^
What is your favourite snack while you're reading?
Books deserved my full undivided attention, no distraction like food are wanted... unless it's chocolate.
Name three books you would recommend everyone.
Books I would suggest to everyone, not just my blog readers, are tfios, Divergent and The Hunger Games. People are going crazy about the movies and the books are even better so they need to get reading!
Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf on your bookcase.
My Shadowhunter Chronicles novels shelf! (I have a separate one for all the companions)
This is my favourite because TMI is my favourite series, also three of these have been signed by Cassandra Clare and/or the CoB movie cast :)
Write how much books mean to you in just three words.
MORE THAN LIFE
What is your biggest reading secret?
I don't really think I have any? I guess my blog... sorta? The only people I know in real life that know about this blog are my family. It's not like I hide it from my friends but it's not like I've told them either, so I guess it's a secret.
That's it for this tag, I hope you liked it!
And I'm going to be that girl who tags everyone, so let me know if you're doing this!